At DUO3D we are always excited to see how the DUO has facilitated our customers’ research and enabled them to advance projects that would have been unfeasible some years ago. As part of our commitment to providing the best support to all our customers, we are proud to release the latest DUO Platform.
- Added PointCloud App to the DUO Dashboard for viewing real-time point cloud
- Added IMU range setting allowing users to select the range for accelerometer and gyro
- Updated DUO device firmware featuring more reliable operation
- Updated DUO API adding IMU accelerometer and gyro range settings
- Updated Dense3D API adding support for two disparity matching methods
- Updated DUO SDK to reflect API changes in DUO and Dense3D
- Updated DDK VPC Image adding support for built-in DUO calibration
- Updated Linux build featuring better compatibility and stability
- Updated Mac build supporting OS X 10.10.5
- Updated Windows build
Please flash your DUO with the included DUOFirmware tool prior to running the new software.
To download these updates simply login to your account: https://duo3d.com/account/